Splinter Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions. Come in and say hi

+19
Lieutenant General
chrissyboy
Mooby
TK28
BaRR
Razgriz
Assasinat3r
SerjicalStrike
Xenosys
starbot
newman233
subjugator
YourMother
Annihilator
Valkyrie
aldebaran
Tito
AcidFlame
Loonie
23 posters

Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty Introductions. Come in and say hi

Post  Loonie Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Come in, say hi, let us know a bit about yourself Smile

To start things off.
I'm Loonie, RL name Phil.
I'm 21, painter, from Sydney, Australia.
Been playing SS for abouuutt 4 years. First team was Heaven's Forge, then I got an invite from Capitalists and JAWSS, but took up the JAWSS offer. From JAWSS, i went to Sheilds, and, now, here I am Smile.

Pic, well, maybe post it some other time as I'm a bit tired :p
Loonie
Loonie
Admin

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty Re: Introductions. Come in and say hi

Post  AcidFlame Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 am

I am AcidFlame

Im white, i like pie, i live in alabama, US and im 15

Ive played SS for 2 years and been on too many teams to remember, I remember being on Toxic, JAWSS, EF, Infinity, Aidelon and Unity

AcidFlame

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty who's Tito and Ciro

Post  Tito Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 am

Hey !

I play SS since january 2007

I have two accounts : Tito and ciro
Tito is my brother's account he started playing in 2004 or something, he was once one of the strongest players lvl800 and often fighting Tobal who was like lvl 1200 to 1500.
After some periods without playing Tito is now managed by myself. With both accounts I've been in Pants, Chosen Ones, Eminence Front, JAWSS and now happy to be part of Splinter Faction ^_^

Otherwise I'm half French half Italian, I speak French, Italian, English, Spanish and Hindi. I'm now living just 1hr south of Paris but I've lived in France, Italy, USA, Canada and India Smile

Tito

Back to top Go down

Post  aldebaran Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 am

Tito wrote:Hey !

I speak French, Italian, English, Spanish and Hindi.

Wow, I can only speak English - poorly.

aldebaran

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty Introductions. come in and say hi

Post  Valkyrie Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 am

Hi i'm Valkyrie, i live in Western Australia and have been p2p on Sonata since April 2008. I'm known as Shorty by most people, but on Sonata its generally just Valk.

I got the idea for my name from Operation Valkyrie (Unternhemen Walküre) and the July 20 plot from WWII. As for a job i make a mighty fine living off of delivering junk mail, or at least I'd like to think i do.

As some of you may know, H.M.A.S Bob is my RL brother and we are occasionally on each others accounts. As for teams i have been on, i have only been on LemmingsOfTheRoundTable, Dead Pirate Society, Sheilds and now Splinter Faction. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Very Happy
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Annihilator Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 am

I´m Annihilator, RL name is Florian
I`m 22, workin as a furnace engineer, and living in austia.... exactly upper austria Smile
I`ve been playing SS for about 4-5 months (i know thats not much xD )...#
My first team iirc was MAD+ ..... then Zephyr, Infinity,..... then JAWSS my first real team i think and now im here Very Happy

ok dont know wht to tell.... tzzzzz

Annihilator

Back to top Go down

Post  YourMother Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 am

Whats up all, Razgriz here, AKA Joe in Real Life.

I'm kinda annoying sometimes, love to chill out, i'm 17, and i live in California in the US.

Uhm.... what else, oh, i am a Zerker if you haven't seen me ingame, no uber alts yet.

anyway, thats my micro story.

~Razgriz~

YourMother

Back to top Go down

Post  subjugator Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Subjugator here, 36, live in Louisiana, have 2 kids, been playing SS about a year or so off an on. Play on sub as a DM/SM about level 560 as I write this. Have one alt, podmeister (plan to be a CA) level 50ish spends alot of time in a pod. Been on only a few teams.

subjugator

Back to top Go down

Post  newman233 Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:23 am

Hi,

i'm Kanga, Roo, Blob or whatever people call me Laughing

I first joined SS a while ago (several years) and made a few f2p acc's. then just over 1year ago I became p2p.

In rl im Josh Newman. I'm from England, im YG&T, im 15.

Roo is about 965'ish atm and has just switched back to SD ( looking for a DS, Z+,hera+,alby >.>) and I have several other lower level alts which phail big time.

OMG! I found a emo of me!!! afro lolz.

Kanga

newman233

Back to top Go down

Post  starbot Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Heyaz,

I'm starbot,

RL name: Ruta
Job: graphic designer (working with postcards and catalogs)

starbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenosys Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Yo. I'm Xeno, the program. Very Happy

Filename: mrx5.dll
Codename: Xenosys
Slang: Mark
Time Since Compilation: 14 years
Task: Graphics Design
Xenosys
Xenosys

Back to top Go down

Post  aldebaran Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Hi all

Ive been playing SS for about 6 months now. I was on Shields B4 SF was created.

My main (and really only) char is Aldebaran. I got the name from the star in the constellation taurus. It's supposed to be the "Eye of the Bull" which sounded like some cool ass shit to me so I used it. Twisted Evil I recently converted from DM to SD (with lots of help. Thanks Acid)

My rl name is Monty. I live near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in the USA and I write software for a sporting goods retailer. And i love hot wings.

aldebaran

Back to top Go down

Post  SerjicalStrike Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:06 am

Real name is George

Im 27 from New Hampshire, USA

Only really been on 4 teams. Can't remember the first one, but it was with Hawkadian. Lost that team when we merged with Way of Calypso for an emp. run.

Then I joined LC, and soon went to Olympus after Alright and others stopped playing. When everyone on Olympus either took a break or became an admin (damn Calypso), I joined JAWSS. Then Jawss disbanded, so now I am here.

SerjicalStrike2 is about level 1950, a SD in a DS.

other misc. alts include 2 ~lvl 1000 SDs, one in a locution and one in a bana ship, a lvl ~900 seer with a shrimp designed for the dark, and a character on another account that I will be making into a shield monkey once I get enough money to build ada stuff for his ward+

SerjicalStrike

Back to top Go down

Post  Assasinat3r Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 am

Hey. I live in Australia, NSW.

I've been in teams: Lightning, Light Commerce, The Renegaders, Flames of the Gods, The Forgotten Colonies, Solaris Rising and finally, Splinter Faction Smile

I make my names up on the spot really so there's no true background to their origins.
I started off Star Sonata as the player assasinat3r, a little while later I started the character v56. After a while I got bored and quit for around 2 months, after which a time I started the character Tech9 and got coerced into joining Lightning... I later on became councillor of that team. Eventually, one event lead to another and I was soon on Light Commerce. Big mistake. People were afk all the time and shit.. Only person I could really talk to was Liza and she got my drones killed... LC wasn't doing me any good so I left... My memory becomes hazy here but I remember I followed mitchel is cool to TFC where I stayed for about 2 years, 2 great years Very Happy . Hope SF is just as good or better!

Assasinat3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriz Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Ok, Raz here again, here is my FULL story that I am trying to remember. Smile

First things first, the origin of my name is from a game called Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. And i thought Razgriz sounded cool as shit, so i used it as my 3rd name option on my account. others are Space Ship of Doom, Armegedon (i know i spelled it wrong) Sad , then there's Razgriz, BurgerKing, and FlagShip The Arctic.

My past teams.... hmm, i started on Blizzard, a f2p team, with the original kiko, and *o* when it was owned by AcidFlame, but after awhile kiko and acid left, so the team was collapsing, and I recieved an intve to Light Commerce from Sharky99x, and being on LC was cool, but sharky and myself started to fight alot, untill he told me that deffending a friend from another team with violence was the wrong action to take..... well... my friend was under attack so i made a base to kill the other bases Smile, and sharky capped my shop and booted me Sad Death Mental went to war, Aidelon was formed by the old members of LC, and i was on Infinity for a few days till i got tired of minch Sad, then i joined Aidelon, untill i got angry at them for ignoring my requests for uber runs, and mainly for Inquisitor Toth for being the selfish prick that he is. So I left Aidelon, then joined Core, got booted from there for fighting with zephy in Ring, then i went to EF, and left to come join you guys here on Splinter Faction Smile Smile Smile

Anyway, thats basicly my story, and i'm stickin to it Smile

~Razgriz~

Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty BaRR

Post  BaRR Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 am

Hi, I'm BaRR. I have this name because Barr is my IRL buddy's catch phrase, and I like it too. I have been playing for approximately 5 months, but my account is older than that. Oddly enough every single game I have played, all my accounts are several months/years older than when I started the account. I haven't the faintest idea why. I live in Connecticut, but will be moving to Florida in 4 months.

BaRR

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty Hi all!

Post  TK28 Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi from TK28. My brother (SSTALKER1) and I started playing SS in 2006 and made it to level 560 before my brother left the game, leaving me his account. We played on a couple of teams during that first year of play the most notable being Infinate Dreams (ID) with Desert Rat. I quit playing for year and came back online about 2 months ago. Even though I have played some I am still quite a noob at alot of the finer aspects of the game. There is a lot I do not understand or know about and I really hate reading the SS forum to find out what is going on. I am currently at level 777 and working my way up again. I do not have any alts on this account developed and my SSTALKER1 account only has one developed character but it is currently without skill and I am trying to decide which direction to take it. I was invited onto JAWSS less than a week before the war started and was really not ready to head to war so here I am. My current skill is SD.

I am a network systems engineer and administrator for the Space Shuttle Launch Processing System so I find that my time to play sometimes is in short supply. As far as age goes, lets just say I am older than most if not all of you. I remember when a fast network connection was a 300 baud modem connected to Compuserve! Smile
TK28
TK28

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooby Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 pm

'ello.
I'm Moo, Mooby, or Josh, any name works I guess.
I am not young, but not old either. Most of my life is work, the rest is SS due to a series of bad relationships destroying my faith in a social existence.

Mooiswhatcowsay, pretty much the only character I have bothered with, had spent a few uni's without much love, due to relocating my life, and various financial issues.
Been on Pants for a good year or so, First Flight before that... Not really anything I can remember before then. o0

Where I live compared to the times I am on do not really go with each other, since I am a night worker. Enough bout me.

Mooby

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissyboy Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello all my sexy peoples.

chrissyboy

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty me L.G

Post  Lieutenant General Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 am

My real name is dan i came from quebec and im 34 years old . i tend to speak english not to bad cause of my long history of online game ,name one and i have probabyl played it but my main language is french.
i was firsty into the team universcal protector then left cause i dint liked the grammar the team leader used into the team name. then i joined sbh for like 2 months and meet good friend like starbot, master P ,Qaser, Uss Voyger , K3 ,Yehaaaaaaaaa we was like the seven magnificient ( old cowboy movie) then stuff appear and we all left team into weird direction. then I joined Qr they was cool but i wanted to join bakc my freinds so i went to infinity for liek 3 days and then joined Splinter cause starbot was with them and i know starbot since i ws lvl 50.
later i see u in game

Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Meruba Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Hai, im Merooba

But some people know me as Rebecca

Meruba

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Anderson Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 am

Well For begining grounds, I'm Alexander Anderson in game, All you need to know, My actual main is level 20, No joke, If you want ask and I'll log in and pm you in game on him. I'm 16, Bit tempermental and tend to get alot of what I need through the many branches I have extened, LC, Pants, DM, MAD+, some Zephyr, And others. I'm still willing to learn if someone is willing to teach, but other wise then all that... I'm a pretty well rounded person, just get bored Easily

Alexander Anderson

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty hi :)

Post  =Pegasus= Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Weeeel, here we go... I'm Pegasus, generally known as Peg, or Para (short for Paranoia: name of most of my other chars) Some of yas probably don't know me, some of yas probably wish ya didn't Razz

Havent been on SF very long, but yas all seem like nice peeps

I'm 15, live in Perth, West Australia, not too far from Bob and Val, who btw i introduced to SS Smile
I'm a big fan of Calypso (as val will tell you), and various bands including Status Quo, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and others which ya probably haven't heard of. I like to think that if i'm ever going to have any sort of talent it's most likely going to be with languages (interested in French, Russian, Spanish, Latin..), though this is most likely a delusion Razz

I've been playing SS on and off since bout sep/oct ish '07, p2p on and off since bout march '08, Peg is currently bout lvl 400, just switched to SD with some *cough* minor help and encouragement form val. Razz
Kinda suck at ss in general, never have particularly much cash, but im hoping to get better, find what im good at, and become a ShM one day Smile

Ive previously been on many, many teams..i could name a whole lot of em, but most of em probably wouldnt mean much to yas, so i'l cut it short. I've been on the same team as val most of the time we've been playing, been on the same team as bob on various occaisons, same with Nem (all of whom were also on an f2p team back in the day, founded by moi) Knew loonie in sheilds, and probably some others i cant think of right atm..

I'l shut up now. Razz
=Pegasus=
=Pegasus=

Back to top Go down

Introductions. Come in and say hi Empty Geoman

Post  Geoman Sat May 30, 2009 1:41 am

TK I think we are pretty much the oldest and depending on the day it will be on others it will be me. I have been playing SS for a number of years and was on JAWSS from level 26, where I bugged the hell out of PhysicalAbuse to let me join. I left JAWSS to be councillor on Sheilds, then took a year off, and find Phil (Loonie) has splintered lol. I am rebuilding a new main at the moment i have been back on deck 3 weeks, New main is TRG (The Real Geo) Level 600. The name Geoman11 (Zerker) was the second attemp at making a character hence the 11 at the end. Geoman is still on the account about level 5 iirc. I have Gspot level 900 DM and EE in status may make him a seer or sniper, GMA (Geoman Always) just a plain mining slave alt. Housewife is an account I got my old levelling buddy about 2 years ago, (Level 1250) I decided to make the character into a ShieldMonkey back then.

RL I am a Geomatic Engineer(Google it) I currently Manage large IT projects for the Queensland States (Australia) main Electricity Distribution companys.

I live in Brisbane, about 1000 km / 600 miles north of Loonie, he comes up some time and on the other side of the country from Bob and Co.

Hope to See you on.
Geoman
Geoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum