Splinter Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Battle Thread

3 posters

Go down

The Epic Battle Thread Empty The Epic Battle Thread

Post  THS Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 am

Here is where we can all brag about our biggest and most interesting battles we have fought. It doesn't matter if they are against AI or against other players, post them here.

To start off, I would like to give myself a pat on the back for my latest accomplishment.

Earlier today I had probably the most intense battle I have ever been in. I jumped into an empty galaxy in North w3, and immediately a Green Battleship jumped in. Of course I had to attack it. Well, within just a few seconds time of my first shot, here comes a Big Green and a Forgone. Not too bad as I have fought this encounter many times. The Big Green died fast, and I was begginning to attack the Forgone when a Vulture and Grim Reaver jumped into the fray. First target after cleaning the fecal matter from my pants was obviously Grim. He went down relatively easy....as easy for grim anyway. So, I turn my attention to the vulture, but right about the time I do, in comes 2 more Big Greens who like to kill off my fighters if I don't kill them fast. So, I take them down and once again focus on the vulture. Once he is dead, I again go after the Forgone. And remember, all the while there is still a Battleship trying to pummel me. Once the forgone is dead I again turn my attention to the Battleship. By now, I am sitting at about half shield and my slaves are no longer launching fighters, so it took a while to kill him off.

Once the battle was over, I wiped the sweat from my forehead and looked to see what all I had scooped up during the battle, and wouldn't you know it......all that dropped in that entire time was a couple rinky-dink tweaks, and a xeno remains from the forgone. Even Grim didn't drop anything. I was tempted to complain to an admin about the lack of drops, but remembered that they would not give a shit and laughed it off.

Anyway, that is my epic battle for now, feel free to laugh/cry along with me, and post your battles here.

THS

THS

Back to top Go down

The Epic Battle Thread Empty Re: The Epic Battle Thread

Post  AcidFlame Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:08 pm

I just killed a baron spawn that was exe recov/minor shield/good range/std damage

woot woot achilles X BP

AcidFlame

Back to top Go down

Post  BaRR Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:42 pm

I attacked a MF Forgone, planning to kill it... Well, it was the strongest MF Forgone I had ever fought; it shot back with 0.2 RoF, 3k range on the torps, and 3k damage per shot.

I died.

The end.

BaRR

Back to top Go down

Post  AcidFlame Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 am

woot i just killed prince with NZ

+1 shit in storage

AcidFlame

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content